Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Others: 7 Sins - Miniatures Painted - Part 1


I got my The Others: 7 Sins board game and it came with a lot of unpainted miniatures.  I'm currently painting them.


Below are my painted miniatures.

In the game, you're supposed to put color coded rings around the bases of various pieces to aid in play.  Since I'm painting the miniatures (from their base grey plastic), I decided to color code the bases, so there's no need to add the color rings to the bases.
Team Leaders have yellow bases

This guy is a were-wolf.  Miniature as human and as wolf.
Fixers have green bases

Bruisers have red bases

Shooters have blue bases

Below are various monsters.

Variety of Corrupted Citizens
Hell Club - Hellraiser themed monsters
I've finished painting the 7 Sins, link to part 2 of this post is here.
Link to How to Paint Your Own Miniatures is here.

No comments: